Dermalinfusion is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
The treatment is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tones.
- Anti-aging: fine lines & wrinkles, sallow skin
- Hyperpigmentation: dark spots, sun damage, PIH
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Rough skin texture
- Sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles on décolletage
- Stretch marks on the abdomen or breasts
- Back acne
- Cellulite on the thighs
- Bumps, dryness, and discoloration on the arms and around elbows
- Extreme dryness and/or cracking on hands and feet
Are there side effects from the Dermalinfusion treatment?
How often do I need to get Dermalinfusion treatments?
How many Dermalinfusion treatments are required to see results?
What is the difference between Dermalinfusion and Microdermabrasion?
BE PART OF THE COMMUNITY